Aloha Girls & Surfing Science Program – General Conditions
Good Surf Good Love Surf Academy
The reservation will be guaranteed once a deposit of 50% is made.
To confirm your reservation, the remaining amount has to be paid within 2 weeks before your arrival date.
All payments must be made via bank transfer to the Company’s Bank Account, after receipt of the Company’s Invoice. Good Surf Good Love only guarantees the reservation after receiving proof of payment and confirmation of receipt of the relative amount, in the company’s account.
Holder – Life Culture, LDA
Bank – BPI
IBAN -PT50 0010 0000 58908590001 41
3. Date Changings
If you wish to change your booking after it has been confirmed e.g. guest names, date changes, etc, you must let us know as soon as possible by e-mail to email@example.com. These changes include a surcharge of 20€ due to administrative reasons.
After confirmation is made we will accept the cancellation under the following terms:
- All cancellations must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Until one month prior to arrival, we will refund 50% of the total amount.
- Until two weeks prior to arrival, there will be no Place for a refund, but you can rebook another date within a period of 2 months.
- Less than one week prior to arrival we are unable to issue any refund.
- By making a reservation on our program, I declare that I am aware of and accept and agree to all conditions set out in the reservation policy of the Good Surf Academy Good Love, By Life Culture Company.
- We accept participants of every age with the following conditions:
- Upon arrival, every participant has to complete the registration form.
- Participants under the age of 15 have to be accompanied by an adult that will be responsible for them at any given time.
- Participants under the age of 18 will be asked for a signed declaration from the parents or tutors outlining our responsibilities. Good Surf Good Love will only be responsible for the participants during the Surfing Science Program.
- Minors have to respect the instructions of our team and behave according to the laws established in the European Union. Deliberate misbehavior and disobeying the established rules will result in a warning and contacting the parents or tutors. In the case of repetitive misbehavior, the result will be the exclusion of the Program. As a consequence, no money will be refunded and no responsibilities for further upcoming costs will be taken.
- Everyone has to respect the instructions of our team and behave in accordance with the laws established in the European Union, and all the Guidelines
- Deliberate bad behavior and disobedience to established norms and laws will result in warning and contact with Local Authorities. In case of dangerous or repetitive behavior, the result will be the exclusion from the Program and communication to the Local Authorities. As a result, no money will be returned and no liability for future costs will be assumed.
- Good Surf Good Love Surf Academy will reserve the rights to the media files (photo and video) from classes and from the program, where you can appear, to Flyers, Posters, Social Network, Videos, Facebook, or any other ways of promotion. If you don’t agree with this please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
For the surf, skate, and strength training classes is included in the Program, however, we recommend the participants to have insurance that will protect them during the remaining time of the stay. We reinforce that, we reserve the right to refute using the Company Insurance in case the participants didn’t follow the trainer’s rules or Guide Lines. No Insurance is included during rentals or free Surf time. You take full responsibility for any damage you may cause to yourself, the equipment, or another person. Please always respect to avoid, any case of an accident, even if it’s just ruining someone’s mood.
while the situation of Covid19 is verified, everyone has to respect the instructions of our team and behave in accordance with the laws established in the European Union, and all the Guidelines of the National Health System – SNS (national health system) for each county.
The placing of public health at risk will be considered as deliberate bad behavior and disobedience to established norms and laws will result in warning and contact with Local Authorities. In case of dangerous or repetitive behavior, the result will be the exclusion from the Program and communication to the Local Authorities. As a result, no money will be returned and no liability for future costs will be assumed. Please make sure that, upon arrival, you are aware of all local laws for your period of stay in the program.
In the case of the law changes during your stay, and it is not possible to finish the Program, part of the value will be reserved for future inscription.